Outdoor Video Recording in HD

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi All, I am new to the forum… I have a Sony DCR-HC38 mini DV and I am pretty happy with it but I would like to upgrade to HD. I would like to stay with that size but when I hit record it makes noise, I guess because the internal parts are moving the head to the tape… do all video cameras make this noise? When recording wildlife with excellent hearing, this is a negative. Any recommendations for a size comparable HD camera that will give a crisper picture and be quiet? Thank you.

Here is an example of the footage I am getting now:

Grinner Hester
      Participant

same as my last post. I’ce shot everything from Bill Dance shows to Ted Nugent Bow Hunting shows with my FX1. I even shoot paranormal shows with it. Stone cold silence is something it offers.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Outdoor Video’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.