- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
- February 4, 2010 at 4:20 AM #48521AnonymousInactive
im no professional, but im steadily making a name for myself doing promo videos, commercials, etc.. for various music artist in the area. ive been doing all this with a sony handycam. iv e been asked to film parties and weddings but i cant bring myself to do it with that lil camera! i also want to do music videos, small comedic skits, and documentaries. my question is which camera should i buy? the pan. AG-HMC40 or the pan. AG_HMC70AVC (i choose that one because i think customers would respect a bigger camera). any opinions would be greatly appreciated
- February 4, 2010 at 4:29 AM #199315
- February 4, 2010 at 5:08 AM #199316AnonymousInactive
oh no im looking for a video camera
- February 4, 2010 at 7:24 AM #199317
- February 9, 2010 at 7:52 AM #199318AnonymousInactive
I’m not a professional either. But I am planning on purchasing the AG HMC 150 Panasonic camcorder. I’d like to start a hobby with this camera taking family shots and school projects for my wife’s preschool.
For movie software, I do have Pinnacle movie software that I’ll be using for my projects. I wish they had a video tutorial on how to use the AG HMC 150 and a video tutorial for beginners.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.