opinions please

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

im no professional, but im steadily making a name for myself doing promo videos, commercials, etc.. for various music artist in the area. ive been doing all this with a sony handycam. iv e been asked to film parties and weddings but i cant bring myself to do it with that lil camera! i also want to do music videos, small comedic skits, and documentaries. my question is which camera should i buy? the pan. AG-HMC40 or the pan. AG_HMC70AVC (i choose that one because i think customers would respect a bigger camera). any opinions would be greatly appreciated

Participant

If you are in the $1,800 price-range I would get a Canon 7D DSLR camera. Check out http://www.redrockmicro.com/dslr/index.html for rigs.

Inactive

oh no im looking for a video camera

Participant

The 7D is an amazing video camera with it being used forcommercials, music videos, documentaries and maybe a futureLucasfilm.

http://vimeo.com/8100091

Inactive

I’m not a professional either. But I am planning on purchasing the AG HMC 150 Panasonic camcorder. I’d like to start a hobby with this camera taking family shots and school projects for my wife’s preschool.

For movie software, I do have Pinnacle movie software that I’ll be using for my projects. I wish they had a video tutorial on how to use the AG HMC 150 and a video tutorial for beginners.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2020

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers...
homicide-bootstrap