Opening Title Sequence

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

This is an opening title sequence that we created for a television pilot. I think its pretty cool… all done in After Effects and there’s a few Co-Pilot elements in there!! Tell us what you think.

Opening Titles

Cheers

Nick
      http://www.projuice.org
      http://www.animusindustries.com
      Online portal and television series about music, video and multimedia for guerrilla producers that want to make, distribute and market their media.

Participant

hello mate!

Nice job and good luck with the website.

Regards,

corey

Participant

That was definitely pretty sweet. The only thing I would change (which isn’t even a big deal) is when it says “Pro Juice” in the beginning. I would make it so you can’t tell what the text says in the beginning, like, zoom in or something. I just think it’s weird that you see it in the beginning and end. It’d be cool if the viewer was like, “hmm, what’s that moving around?” and at the end they see it’s the logo.

Just a suggestion. Either way I think it’s awesome.

Nice work.

I agree with Rob about the very beginning. You do need to ‘obscure’ it somehow. Perhaps bringing it in from off camera MUCH larger or introduce it from a ‘vanishing point’ and let it pass ‘through’ the screen at a size too large to take it all in then proceed with what you have. It was definitely a nice exercise in AFX and syncing your mographics with your audio. I noticed that got much tighter towards the end. As is, I’d say that one is done and apply some of the stuff we’ve mentioned to your next one.

Again, nice work.

Participant

Very nice!

If you are using After Effects and want to learn how to do killer stuff – check out this page: http://www.videocopilot.net

Participant

Lol Birdcat….he already said he used some co-pilot elements it the video…

Silly cat, trix are for kids….wait a minute, how does that go?

Participant

Sorry about that – You are correct Coreece – I gotta read stuff more thoroughly (this dementia sucks)…

Participant

>>>”Sorry about that – You are correct Coreece – I gotta read stuff more thoroughly (this dementia sucks)…”

yea, I know what you mean, check outmy latest comment in the “new forum ideas” thread…turns out i had a case of dementia too.

Participant

Thanks for all thee feedback guys… i really appreciate it!!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Camera Support Buyer's Guide

The best advanced camera support for video — 2020

While the camera will always be at the core of your production setup, using the best camera support is vital in getting smooth cinematic shots.
homicide-bootstrap