Opening Credit HELP

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I just finished editing a feature documentary/music DVD. It runs well over an hour, and will be released for retail sale. It’s a tour of 12 churches, and a soprano soloist sings in each church, with segments about the history & architeture of each church. I’m not sure how to credit myself on the opening credits. I did all the directing/shooting/editing. It was shot in HDV-video, so I don’t want to say “A Foulkes Productions film”.. It’s more than a video, so “A Foulkes Productions video” doesn’t seem grand enough. and “A Foulkes Productions production” doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue. Any suggestions? It will be preceded by the credit “Sissco Inc. presents…”

Participant

I’d say

A
      FOULKES
      Production

putting “Foulkes” in big letters on it’s own line with “A” and “Production” in smaller letters above and below and the whole thing centered. But that’sthe way all my titles roll.

Now that “film” and even “video” don’t seem to fit much anymore, maybe we should make up a new term like “A Foulkes Productions HDV” or something. LOL

Inactive

Maybe I should have thought this out when I was deciding on my company name… which is “Foulkes Productions”… But you certainly gave me the right idea…

A

(logo)

Production

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Video Reference Monitor Buyer’s Guide

The best video monitors — 2020

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap