Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › online picture quality?
– Wedding was captured using cannon XL2
– the DVD turned out great
– tried to post clips to YouTube (then the intent was link the posted video to my website)
– quality at Youtube was marginal at best
– used Adobe encoder, changed the output size to 425 x 350 (the code next to most videos on You tube ahs this size in it so I changed the output size in Adobe Encoder to match this)
– output as a Quicktime movie as this seems to be the most widely accepted format
– picture is grainy
Ive seen some online videos that are 100%.
How to they attain that quailty?
any suggestions would be great.