One Lapel Microphone

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

I just purchased audiotechnica UHF wireless microphone. If a sound board is being used, can I connect directly to headphone out or will I need an attenuator? Also, is there a lapel microphone that can pickup bride, groom and minister with in a 4-5 foot diameter? (not ready to purchase second set up. (first set up was $650.00)

Inactive

Amature, no charge for any of my work. This is just a hobbie that I fell in to over the past 10 yrs with most of my time spent working with editing someone elses video. I’ve been slowly adding to my equipment-PD150, tripod, wide angle, dubbing deck, software…well the list goes on as you well know. The weakest link is my audio. The church that I have been working at has a sophisticated sound system and mics everything. The sound eng. has not been able to return my calls. What I was hoping to do is take an low Z output and connect it to U101 body transmitter for all the audio. Is this possible? I know the risk that is involved (disconnecting audio etc.) but since I’m usually a B roll camera, most of what I’m doing is for self improvement. I thought I would start out with this method and expand over the years. Any thoughts on this?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap