On-Camera Lights

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi, I just bought a Sony FX-1, so I was wondering what kind and brand of light I should get because I have seen the articles in the magazine use Frezzy brand. What model is better for my camcorder? Should I go for LED instead? If so, which one do you recommend? I am going to start shooting videos for weddings in 16 x 9. Also, a good lighting kit for my background when I take pictures for the bride and groom with their guests. Any suggestions will be helpful Thank you.

Inactive

Hank, What do you think of the light you just mentioned, is it worth to spend $800 or I should just get a regular light.

Inactive

Thank you. Here is another question, so what light will be good for low light conditions. For example, churches, chapels, etc. Soft or Hard light? πŸ˜•

Inactive

you want to use soft light at weddings and only at the reception, never use lights at the ceremony, you are not outside doing ENG, you are creating a video memory. This is why it’s important to get cameras that can record well in most natural light situations.

John

• Viewing 3 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
    homicide-bootstrap