Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › On-camera light
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
- July 23, 2007 at 12:32 PM #39714AnonymousInactive
I am going on an extended trip where I won’t be able to recharge batteries on regular bases. For that reason, i do not want to bring my on-camera light and it’s heavy battery belt pack. Can someone recommend a small camera light that would either take AA batteries or have a small rechargable battery that is either installed inside the light or attached directly to it? The light does not have to be very powerful – 50W max.
- July 30, 2007 at 2:34 PM #171405faqvideoParticipant
SONY light may be a solution. Check at sonystyle.com or sonystyle.ca depending on your location.
- July 31, 2007 at 8:28 PM #171406
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.