Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › On-Board Camera Light
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 30, 2008 at 4:42 PM #40030AnonymousInactive
Hey I’m a Wedding Videographer and I need some help choosing the right on board camera light. It’s between the light panels micro and the sachtler reporter. If anybody has either of these please tell me what you think.
- May 30, 2008 at 6:40 PM #172241AnonymousInactive
and that’s a sachtler reporter 8 LED.
- June 3, 2008 at 5:56 PM #172242cburgessMember
I recently purchased the litepanel micro andit works for me. The pros: great illumination, lightweight, uses AA batteries that last about 2 hours, burns cool and its dimmable. Of course, nothing’s perfect so the cons are: the throw is only about 3 feet and as the batteries run out its even shorter and itsmade from flimsy plastic. But it is what it is…it does the job.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.