Olympus ws100 – Can you use it with a Mac?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Sound Olympus ws100 – Can you use it with a Mac?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I have heard that the Olympus WS100 is a geat little portable to use for extra audio at weddings, Has anyone tried to use one with a Mac, or would you have to transfer it to a PC and turn it into a WAV file first? Does anyon know of any portable voice recorders that work well with a Mac? Thanks for any help!

Participant

Actually I do it one of two ways, whichever I am in the mood for at the time.

I have downloaded a small Free application for my PC that converts the WMA to MP3/wav/aiff/or other formats. Then I transfer it to my PC.

Recently, I found another application called Flip4Mac WMV (http://www.flip4mac.com) once it’s installed, FCP can import WMV and WMA files.

I downloaded the Free Trial version but (I think) the ability to import this feature stays available even after the trial expires. It doesn’t really say on the website. I try to keep you updated.

Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap