Nvidia Quadro FX 3800 output problems!

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Nvidia Quadro FX 3800 output problems!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Just had new editing computer built by Polywell. Used the Nvidia Quadro FX 3800, CS5 bundle.I was told by Polywell that one output on the card could be used for full screen output to see what I’m working on time line wise or when inputing video. My old system has matrox breakout box for output to tv monitor. At this time both screens on new setup work as multiple monitor cross work flow.Is there any setting to change one monitor to output full screen?

Inactive

If you have both monitors connected this is easily accomplished. Within Premiere Pro, click on the “Output” button of your playback viewport. Click on “Playback Settings”. In the Realtime Playback section click on the External Device drop down. You should now see your secondary monitor listed in the dropdown. Select the secondary monitor and click OK. You will now have full screen playback on the secondary monitor.

Sean

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap