Nursery Crimes Trailer Video – please watch and critique

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Nursery Crimes Trailer Video – please watch and critique

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I made this movie for my high school film festival and would greatly appreciate any feedback on it. Editing, writing, sound, music, etc. Any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks.

It’s a mock trailer for an action movie entitled "Nursery Crimes." Note: the trailer is the movie. This isn’t a preview of something I’m going to make, so please critique the trailer itself. Thank you!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MK3BwRqpZbM

Another note: I realize that my reflection is in the crown and that there are a lot of clothing continuity issues, but the production was rushed and the movie was shot on a $0.54 budget. $2.54, actually, if you count the sodas we bought.

Inactive

funny…..perhaps some of that big budget coulda gone towards a couple more props….but funny.

Inactive

Who is the little bo peep girl she’s cute

Inactive

That was funny.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Mobile Workstation Buyer's Guide

The best laptops for video editing — 2020

For video editors, finding the perfect portable workstation is like catching a unicorn. It is no easy task to find the perfect balance of performance vs price point.
homicide-bootstrap