Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Nursery Crimes Trailer Video – please watch and critique
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 10, 2007 at 3:41 PM #44864AnonymousInactive
I made this movie for my high school film festival and would greatly appreciate any feedback on it. Editing, writing, sound, music, etc. Any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks.
It’s a mock trailer for an action movie entitled "Nursery Crimes." Note: the trailer is the movie. This isn’t a preview of something I’m going to make, so please critique the trailer itself. Thank you!
Another note: I realize that my reflection is in the crown and that there are a lot of clothing continuity issues, but the production was rushed and the movie was shot on a $0.54 budget. $2.54, actually, if you count the sodas we bought.
- May 10, 2007 at 7:58 PM #187388AnonymousInactive
funny…..perhaps some of that big budget coulda gone towards a couple more props….but funny.
- May 11, 2007 at 10:13 PM #187389AnonymousInactive
Who is the little bo peep girl she’s cute
- June 16, 2007 at 9:54 AM #187390AnonymousInactive
That was funny.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.