Not to sound….

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

like I’m advertising something, but would you mind joining this filmmaking community: http://www.delamarepro.com/forum ?

It is very small right now, but it is beginning to thrive with many filmmakers. What have you got to loose. Its a really cool place to talk about filmmaking.

Participant

I’m not a big fan of a forum where guests and the public can’t view topics. I like to actually see the posts before registering, otherwise I feel like they are just trying to get my personal information like my email.

Participant

Sorry. But you know what you’re right. I’ll see if I can get the moderator to change that.

One really should be able to at least read topics before signing up.

Thanks for the feedback.

Inactive

director958 Wrote:

like I’m advertising something, but would you mind joining this filmmaking community: http://www.delamarepro.com/forum ?

That does kinda sound like advertising, especially since you pointed it out; ralck has a very good point.

Participant

Have you ever noticed that alot of people that lie alot always say "to tell you the truth" right before they lie? Saying "not to sound like I’m advertising" is a clue that you’re about to advertise. Anyway I’ll check it out.

Participant

Have you ever noticed that alot of people that lie alot always say "to tell you the truth" right before they lie? Saying "not to sound like I’m advertising" is a clue that you’re about to advertise. Anyway I’ll check it out.

Yeah. I have noticed that. But the only reason I made the topic titled "Not to sound…" so maybe more people will look at my topic. Most of the time, when a thread contains "…." after it, people are more interested becuase the only way to see the rest is by reading the actual thread.

Anyway, I hope you take a look at the site, thanks.

• Viewing 5 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lenses for video — 2020

Lenses are key to making your favorite camera create the images you envision. These are the best lenses for video available today.
    homicide-bootstrap