noob!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi everyone! I’m new to this site, and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jordan, and I’m bringing with me tons of questions! I’m currently a film student at csuf, and have worked on a couple short films. I’m interested in making some of my own stuff, however, my equipment/cash flow is limited! For starters…I want to shoot a short 4-5 minute film. I own a JVC gr-d270, would this camera be adequate in doing so, or do I need something more “high tech?”

Participant

Depends upon your audience more than anything.

My understanding is No remote control with that model, which makes everything more difficult.

Regardless,itis a better unit than many start with.

No one gets to the top ofa stairs, except on step at a time.

Good luck

Yeah hoss you can shoot your project with it. Just remember to use a tripod as much as possible, record your audio with the best mic possible, light the scene and take advantage of existing light best as possible, plan and compose your shots best as possible, take advantage of the camera’s limitations best as possible and if possible, have fun. The real nightmare begins in post….

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best 360 cameras available — 2021

360-degree video is a brand new medium driven by new 360 camera technology. However, its immersive qualities create unique technological challenges.
homicide-bootstrap