Nikon D7000 noob

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello all! My first post here.

I am a mobile DJ. I have always taken pics at my events and short vids and then made slideshows to post on FaceBook for my clients. It has been such a success that I decided to take the plunge into a better camera. I already own a Nikon N65 and had several lenses so I went with the new Nikon D7000.

So far I have ordered a Seinhieser Boom mic to mount on it. I am not trying to decide if I need a rail or if a simple shoulder type balancer would work for me. I want to keep it as compact as possible but still get professional results.

Do you think I should build a rail system for it? Keep in mind I am also the DJ and I am not trying to take business away from the hired photographer. I am just providing an extra service for my clients. So I need something that when I see a moment I want to capture I can grab and shoot either video or stills before the next track is done playing.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best tripods for video — 2021

Carefully comparing and reviewing system specs will ultimately help you find the best tripod to fit your needs and your budget.
homicide-bootstrap