next best compression to uncompressed avi

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

I have a video project that is being shot with a nikon d 5000 in HD (1280×720). I’m using sony home studio hd to edit it. then I’m taking it into after effects to add some sparkle. so far I’ve been trying to output the clips in uncompressed avi which looks great but the file sizes are getting hefty. what would be the next best compression to use to bring the file size down and keep the quality high 4 post video production in after effects in HD??

Thx for any help.

Inactive

<p style=”line-height: 16px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0.5em; padding-left: 0px; font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px;”>I have a video project that is being shot with a nikon d 5000 in HD (1280×720). I’m using sony home studio hd to edit it. then I’m taking it into after effects to add some sparkle. so far I’ve been trying to output the clips in uncompressed avi which looks great but the file sizes are getting hefty. what would be the next best compression to use to bring the file size down and keep the quality high 4 post video production in after effects in HD??
      <p style=”line-height: 16px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0.5em; padding-left: 0px; font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px;”>Thx for any help.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap