Newcomer with a question

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Sabre The Wolf
      Participant

Hi there, i’ve been making music videos on and off for a few years now. I take popular or unpopular movies and songs and put them together to try and see if they work. I have been frustrated lately with the lack of responses or feedback I get from youtube when I post my work there. I was simply wondering if this was, or if there is, a forum that you can post your youtube videos on and get professional feedback to said videos. Thank you. :3

Luis Maymi Lopez
      Participant

Sabre you found the right place. Post your videos in this forum and the community will happily give you their feedback. Feedback here (well, this is Videomaker) are more about video production, camera angles and among other technical recommendations. Feel free to post your videos anytime.

roblewis56
      Participant

There is so much stuff on YouTube that yours is lost in the noise. I think you need to create a list of those you think might be interested and send them the link. Otherwise they will never know it exists. Basic marketing 101.

Robert

Sabre The Wolf
      Participant

Oh. Cool. Now, I was wondering, what section would I use for that exactly? I see you have a videos online section, but I didn’t see any content there that looked similar to mine.. I don’t want to post mine in the wrong section is all ^^;

CraftersOfLight
      Participant

You could use the Showcase under Off-Topic.

It is for “Share your videos with the world! Get exposure and some tips for making better video.”

http://www.videomaker.com/community/forums/forum/videomaker-channel

Sabre The Wolf
      Participant

Well then, thank you! ^^

Grinner Hester
      Participant

Make original stuff. Pirating elements for experience is fun and all but it’s not that entertaining for folks to watch.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Open Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

CANON EOS

REBEL T7i

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN