Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Sony Vegas:Newblue FX requirements
- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 2 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 1, 2012 at 11:47 AM #47545AnonymousInactive
Guys i need some help with newblue fx system requirements
my system configuration is
- Intel Pentium(R) Dual Core 2.50GHZ
- 2GB ram (DDR2)
- Nvidia Geforce GT 520 2gb
- Windows Xp service pack 2
- and i have Sony Vegas pro 9 (32 bit version)
i need NEWBLUE FX to edit videos so i was wondering with above system config (WINDOWS XP SP2) and with Sony vegas pro 9 32 BIT VERSION, will newblue fx (such as motion effetcs, art effects) WORK in my sony vegas or not ?
PS: i tried a lot to find the above question’s answer on the internet but i didnt got any satisfying answer so please guys help me and please try to give some detail info.
- June 1, 2012 at 12:09 PM #196048
- June 1, 2012 at 2:02 PM #196049chuckzootzParticipant
I use the new blue plugins but as I understand, they will only work in Vegas 10 or 11 because these are the only versions that include openFX which will allow the plugins to work
- June 4, 2012 at 8:59 AM #196050AnonymousInactive
i contacted the around 4-5 days ago but i still didnt get any answer from them yet.
So any one here can answer my above question will be really helpful.
- June 4, 2012 at 12:02 PM #196051birdcatParticipant
Try calling – (858) 551-5145
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.