Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Newblue causes vegas freeze
- November 21, 2011 at 2:39 PM #47445makaveliParticipant
I recently installed Newblue FX package and when i tried to open Sony Vegas 9 & 10 they both got stuck on “Initializing directx plug ins” or something similiar to that, well i deleted the folder where the effects were in and both of the vegas versions started running fine.. I’m just wondering that how can i keep the effects and make vegas work?
- November 23, 2011 at 2:09 AM #195495DelanoParticipant
well try to find out if your system specs cansupportthe new blue effects
i run win 7 an thy run just fine in 10 and 11
- November 23, 2011 at 1:20 PM #195496DarylParticipant
Are you saying the vegas gets stuck on the direct x plug ins on the Vegas splash when you first open vegas?
- November 23, 2011 at 1:23 PM #195497DarylParticipant
On my computer tapping the space bar several times gets me past all that. This was brought up in another forum when 9 came out. some said hitting enter helped as well. If that is your problem there.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.