Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Newbie…need some help
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years, 6 months ago by Anonymous.
- January 2, 2007 at 1:55 PM #39406AnonymousInactive
ok guys here’s the deal. I need some help on selecting a camera. I’m a young (under 18) aspiring film maker. I Main do paintball and snowboarding films. I’ve done lots of research on camera’s/ The only Problem is i have about $550 to spend. Which means i cant get anything to high end like most of you guys use. I’ve been fortunate enough to be able to borrow a Sony HDR- HD1. I LOVE that camera, it’s perfect. But again it’s well over 1,000 dollars in price :(. Please help a newbie out.
P.S. Here’s a link one of my older videos tell me what you think. in this one I wassn’t using a tripod so it’s kinda shakey.
Thanks for your help in advance!!!!
- January 5, 2007 at 9:26 AM #170357AnonymousInactive
Thank You, I’ve been looking at the Canon Elura 100 because it was reviewed by CNET and compared to the Canon Optura S1, and the Panasonic PV-GS300 it got a better rating but it’s a cheaper camera, kinda weird, if anybody has any suggestions on a specific model of camera to look at please post.
- January 5, 2007 at 10:41 AM #170358AnonymousInactive
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.