Newbie…need some help

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

ok guys here’s the deal. I need some help on selecting a camera. I’m a young (under 18) aspiring film maker. I Main do paintball and snowboarding films. I’ve done lots of research on camera’s/ The only Problem is i have about $550 to spend. Which means i cant get anything to high end like most of you guys use. I’ve been fortunate enough to be able to borrow a Sony HDR- HD1. I LOVE that camera, it’s perfect. But again it’s well over 1,000 dollars in price :(. Please help a newbie out.

P.S. Here’s a link one of my older videos tell me what you think. in this one I wassn’t using a tripod so it’s kinda shakey.

http://www.darksidevideo.org/video/5dd04c44-e313-487d-9518-98700158240d.htm

Thanks for your help in advance!!!!

Inactive

Thank You, I’ve been looking at the Canon Elura 100 because it was reviewed by CNET and compared to the Canon Optura S1, and the Panasonic PV-GS300 it got a better rating but it’s a cheaper camera, kinda weird, if anybody has any suggestions on a specific model of camera to look at please post.

Inactive

Thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap