Newbie with questions

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi guys! Ive been lurking for a bit and decided to post. I have a panasonic dvc7 camcorder. I know it’s the lowest of the panasonic "pro" models, but it was all I could afford. I want to look professional until I can afford to fork over 3-5 g’s for a cam.

Does anyone else use this cam? Have you been able to make money with it?

I have shot 2 parties with this camera only. Is it ok to use a samsung consumer camcorder (samsung 363) as a second camera tripod mounted only? If no, what do you suggest?

Thanks guys!

Inactive

Hi Compusolver! Thanks for the reply! Ive seen your site – very impressive! I love what you’re doing as far as not charging for the shoot as long as they buy at least 500.00 in dvd’s from you – great idea!

How long have you been shooting? Was it pretty easy to get going? What were your biggest hurdles?

Inactive

I’ll look out for your course! πŸ˜€

Question, can the dc7 shoot in low light? Say for a partie where the lights are low or even at a small wedding or reception?

If yes, what settings do you reccomend?

Inactive

Compuserver, I am shooting a small fashion show tomorrow.

Im using the panny dc7, what settings do you recommend? Ive only shot 1 other event, and I used automatic.

Can you help please?

Inactive

Thanks Compuserver! You have such good info – Im glad I found this place!

I guess Ill shoot aUTOMATIC TOMORROW, THEN FOOL AROUND WITH MANUAL NEXT WEEK! πŸ˜€

oops! sorry about the caps :-//

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap