- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 5, 2011 at 12:08 AM #49067AnonymousInactive
Hey guys!! Brand new to this forum!! I started posting “viral” videos a couple of years ago and now want to really step up my game. I have a music resource site, http://www.TheBassHang.com, that caters to bassists. I started with a cheap Nikon point and shoot camera with no editing software and now use a Canon HF S20 camcorder, Final Cut Pro, and just really love the evolution of making better videos. Just wanted to say hello and thanks for the great resource!!! My next obstacle…COLOR CORRECTION and LIGHTING!!!
- June 5, 2011 at 8:46 PM #201061pseudosafariMember
check out videomaker e-docs on color correction. i bought them recently and learned a bunch right off the bat.
- June 6, 2011 at 1:31 AM #201062AnonymousInactive
Thanks pseudosafari!! I love this site!! Great people and info!!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.