Newbie Help – Merging 6 video in one + timer

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello! Im new here and i am wondering if anyone already have done a project like this:

The project is for a “lock company” i need to Merge 6 video in one , I have 6 Video that are from diferent company Each video need to have a timer under the video to show people how many time that take for broke the lock, once the lock is broken the timer need to “flash” in red in the video.

The company just want to show thats competitor lock broke faster.

How i can do this ? which programs i need to use, is there a way to do this whit adobe premiere cs6 ? or any Adobe programs ? or Other?

If you dont understand what i means just feel free to ask me more explication!
      Thanks in advances

Anonymous

Almost any decent NLE will allow you do to split-screens and overlay timecode (which can often be set independently of the media timecode). Premiere can accomplish what you need….but you might struggle with it if you’re not familiar with the software. Do you have a budget to sub this out or hire an editor to help you?

JackWolcott
      Participant

In Sony Vegas, “Time Code” is an FX which can be added to the time line or, for your purposes, to single clips. Pretty straight forward.

Jack

VideOccasions

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

CANON EOS

REBEL T7i

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN