Newbe Call for Help!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi,

This is my very first on-line forum entry, so I hope I’m doing this right πŸ˜‰

As introduction, I am the owner of a cooking school located in Southern Italy (www.awaitingtable.com). All of my business comes from my website and I spend a small fortune with SEO folks, google adwords, etc.

I want to begin adding video content to my site. First, I’ll start with vignettes to sell the school/region/city/etc., evoving over time to an video cookbook DVD for sale via the site, and ultimately including paid downloadable lessons. I would like to do as much of this work myself.

Here’s the rub: I know absolutely nothing about this. To say I’m a ignorant would be giving me too much credit.

I could use some very basic getting-started advice, including:

*what is a good starter camera (note: I would like to start small and add more advanced equipment as my needs grow)?
      *what software and assesories should I consider?
      *Are there any weekend classes for beginners one could recommend (note: I live on the East Coast while my instructor runs the school. I can travel anywhere in the states for a weekend).

Any and all recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Warm Regard,

Chuck

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap