Newb needs a sort of full audio crash course tutorial,

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Sound Newb needs a sort of full audio crash course tutorial,

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi,

Wanting to start doing some more advanced filming, ie- short films. Currently have no sort of audio except the built-in stereo zoom mic in my Panasonic GS120. Basically, I could use a full, at least basic run-through of what kind of mics and such are needed for what situations and how to use them. Is there such a guide somewhere online? No subject is too elementary. I am a quick learner and willing to spend some money, but not looking for professional equipment or anything. At the least, I need to know what I need to record voice into my computer for adding in post, and also what I need to record some normal sound during filming- shotgun, lavs, ??? I really don’t know what I am doing nor how to connect mics into the computer. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

OXX

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio editing software for video editors — 2021

Let's look at the best audio editing software currently on the market, then go over the most important features to consider as you shop.
homicide-bootstrap