New YouTube Commercial

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I created a new YouTube commercial for work and I am looking to see what everyone thinks. I wrote the script, shot the video, edited, and color corrected it. We were looking for the extreme cute factor and I think I pulled it off nicely.

Participant

First, I may be a little biased cuz I be lovin’ ya.

That said, man, it was awesome.

Hat off…

Participant

I like it very much. maybe a little too much background noise in parts of the audio.. but this is basically the type of work every small business needs for their web and social networking marketing!

Participant

Charles, loved it. Great job, this shuld be very effective advertising for Jerry Kelly. Only thing I noticed is that some of the dialogue was a little hard for me to understand but that maybe my senior citizen hearing! This didn’t prevent me from enjoying the video and favorable consider the company’s ad. Keep shooting.

Great video but I think some background music would lift it … Most films etc carry music in the background even if it’s only just there!! Great Job

Very good quality production Charlie. You flatter me to think I could teach you anything about video production … well, marketing maybe πŸ˜‰ Way to go Mr. Professional.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap