New Video: Kitesurfing in the Sea of Cortez – Mexico

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion New Video: Kitesurfing in the Sea of Cortez – Mexico

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

<p style=”margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Times;”><span style=”letter-spacing: 0.0px;”>This is just a glimpse of my visit to the Sea of Cortez, Mexico. I wanted to kitesurf, but the winds didnt cooperate.
      However that doesnt mean we couldnt still have a blast.</span>
      <p style=”margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Times;”><span style=”letter-spacing: 0.0px;”>If you like it leave a comment.</span>
      <p style=”margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Times; min-height: 16.0px;”><span style=”letter-spacing: 0.0px;”></span>
      <p style=”margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Times; color: #2400a9;”><span style=”text-decoration: underline; letter-spacing: 0.0px;”>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No5PLwpGK9I</span>
      <p style=”margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Times; min-height: 16.0px;”><span style=”letter-spacing: 0.0px;”></span>
      <p style=”margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Times;”>

<span style=”font-family: Times, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;”><span style=”font-size: 13px;”>
      </span></span>

Participant

So cool !Great variety of shots.

Very pleasant to watch. Thanks for sharing.

Participant

thiago, great video,I have to agree with Rohlux you haveshown us a wonderful selection of shot angles and perspectives. I was wondering if you would share with us the equipment that was used inshooting this. Camera, waterproof housing, extension pole, etc. Keep shooting.

Participant

Really nice. If you’re looking to promote, I’d recommend touching up the indoor food scenes. You’ve done such a wonderful job with the outdoor stuff, I can’t think of anything else – Keep it up!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/DesignCBTs?feature=mhum

Inactive

Kite surfing is undoubtedly a new sport that
      witnessing many people getting interested in it rocketing. This wonderful sport
      involves flying a large powerful kite to act as the pulling force to pull you
      up onto a kiteboard. Kitesurf holidays demand has greatly increased in the past
      few years because it allows surfers to rice across the wind performing crazy
      jumps and impressive tricks etc.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Storage Buyer's Guide

The best digital storage for video editors — 2020

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap