New Version of Celtx’s Free Screenwriting Software Available

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion New Version of Celtx’s Free Screenwriting Software Available

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Sweet! I use it and all of you should get it! Some of the best free software available! Thanks for the info!

Participant

I’m sure many of you use Celtx, but I just receieved the press release that new version is available for download.

http://www.celtx.com/download.html
      Celtx Version 0.995

Much more then just screenwriting software, Celtx is vertually a complete pre-production software. And it’s free!

If you’re looking for other free filmmaking tools, remember to check out the articles on Free and Open Source software. http://b-independent.com/production.htm

take care,

Allen
      B-Independent.com

Participant

To be honest, I’ve never bothered with screenwriting software before this. Seriously, why bother when I can set three tabs and be done with it. But CELTX is so amazingly loaded with features that it’s worth it. You can intergrate storyboards and do script breakdowns with a few simple clicks. I’d have to go back through the press release, but I’m pretty sure the new version includes features for documentarians.

Did I mention before it’s free?

take care,

Allen

Participant

Celtx is great. I’ll have to check it out. Thanks for mentioning it.

Participant

Why is it free?

Is it an open source project like Mozilla, Apache, etc?

Participant

Thank you for this info! 😀

Participant

brandon0409 Wrote:

Why is it free?

Is it an open source project like Mozilla, Apache, etc?

Absolutely!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best cameras for YouTube — 2021

So you’re all set to start your new YouTube channel where you’ll show how you create wigs for dogs with bald spots. Great! But before you get started, you’ll need a camera. We’re here to help you wade through the...
homicide-bootstrap