new to video processing. need some guidance.

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing new to video processing. need some guidance.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello this is my first post at the videomaker forum. I am happy to have found this site and happy to be here. I will start right off with why I am here and some of the questions I am wrestling with.
      I have years of video tape on vhs and I want to transfer them to DVD. While I am transfering the vhs to DVD via computer. I would like to edit and if its possible enhance some of the video. Right now I am at the stage building a computer that can best achieve these goals.
      Some of the questions I am addressing and hope to call upon your expertise to answer are: What type of motherboard and processor would be best for working with video? What special features do I need to persue enhancment of transfered video? Should I get a DVD player or is the cd disk player adequate enough for making the transfer?
      I have a lot more questions;however I think this is enough for now. I look forward to talking with you all and learning from you. While at the same time sharing any revelations I may have as I proceed with this new hobby and grow. Right now my main concern is to be sure I start off with the right equipment and computer hardware to achieve my objecives of transfering home movies,old tapes and new material to from VHS to DVD succesfully.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap