New RnB HipHop music video.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Niva – “I will Make it” is a inspirational motivational video i shot using a canon HV20 and a 35mm static adapter i bought off ebay. The jag35 pro adapter comes in both static and vibrating. the static only costs $99. I bought a tamron 28-80mm lens to go with the adapter. the lens costs 55$ at B&H here in NYC. all in all i’m happy with the results. Focusing with the adapter is very difficult though. The image is upside down. Unless you have a monitor that can flip the image, you can start to go nuts. Zooming in and out is also a big problem with an adapter. I would like to see more articles in videomaker about using an adapter,especiallybecause they are becoming so cheap and many people will be getting them. I shot in HDV and downconverted to DV for editing on final cut express.

no third party effects or plugins were used. I will be getting the natress effects soon though.

Your comments and critiques are welcome.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Video Reference Monitor Buyer’s Guide

The best video monitors — 2020

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap