New project.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Good Day to all,

I am working on a new project. Just a small one. I am doing a short film about my dog. Its like one whole day in the life of my dog. So I will mostly just shoot around the house. I am very open for suggestions and tips for my small project.

Here is the list of my gear:

MiniDv consumer camera. Panasonic PVGS39

Wide angle convertion lens

standard tripod

Apple imac intel core2 duo computer

adobe premiere 6.0

please help me out on this.

Thank you

Dino

Inactive

I would think it be really cool if you could have someone narrate the dog’s thoughts as he goes about his business. This could be both interesting and funny. Let me know how production goes!

Participant

I would think it be really cool if you could have someone narrate the dog’s thoughts as he goes about his business. This could be both interesting and funny. Let me know how production goes!

thats a good idea. i just have to find someone who has the voice that would fit. thanks maxzilla.

Participant

Several years ago I was involved in making a film about “The Day in the Life of a Dog” we created a dolley that kept the camera lens at the dogs eye level as he escaped from his yard. We had a lot of fun inventing all of the trouble he could get into. The whole film was kept at his POV.

Participant

the camera angle and point of view would be fun to play with. Dog bowl perspective.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap