New prod web site and Gods Chosen Teaser movie

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello all! As some of you know, my main focus is on writing, but some friends and I have been dabbling lately in film making.

So we put a production website together and have just finished our second project.

You can see it at http://www.gettheswordstudio.com under the "ready to view" section.

It is a teaser movie for my screenplay GOD’S CHOSEN, which was just recently optioned by LCA Films. Take a look at it and give me some feedback.

We filmed it with my GL2.

While we arent up to the stuff of some members of the board, I am pleased with our efforts for this only being our second attempt. Practice and advice make perfect, that is why I am turning to you all.

One thing I do know is that the Bartenders voice is too low in the beginning. Other than that, I would greatly appreciate some critiques of our work.

Steve

Inactive

Thanks Script and Roll.

You know I never thought about that for the Amber Alert, lol. Great catch.

We shot it on a Canon GL2.

However half way through shooting I ended up optioning the screenplay to a production company, so I will never finish my version. Unless of course they cant find funding and it reverts back to me.

Our next shoot is an ambitious 30 min horror movie in the vain of the Blair Witch, which we are shooting in October. I will post it when its done.

Thanks for the wonderful comments.

Inactive

Hmmm…It says the page cannot be found. Is your url correct? If so, your host may be experiencing trouble, or the dns entries might not be current.

Inactive

Ooops, sorry. I typed it and forget the S.

http://www.gettheswordstudios.com

Inactive

WOW!

I’ve got to admit, I’m really impressed! Your video is great, your overall audio is good, and it leaves me wanting to see the movie when it’s released.

You were right about the bartender. You might even want to overdub her voice so you have a clean and clear copy.

Aside from that, wow man. Really, not bad at all. However, one minor technical detail: the whole purpose of Amber alerts is to get the information out rapidly as soon as a child vanishes. That’s why they began. Unless it’s Tuesday night, the anouncement saying that the litle girl was abducted on tuesday afternoon wouldn’t be an Amber alert. It could still be a missing persons alert, but Amber alerts are really for that first 24 hours.

BUt aside from that, WOW. Vast improvements over the earlier works. VERY cool.

Participant

I thoroughly enjoyed it (!)

It looks really nice. And I REALLY enjoyed the various camera shots, the DP and/or Director is quite good. I definitely want to see it, so please keep us posted! What camera(s) was this shot on?

Kudos 8)

Beth

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap