New member saying hi

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi there people, let me introduce myself, I am Dave the owner of http://www.video-fx-universe.com I am an advanced video editor, my skills range from filming, editing, adding special fx, creating and animating 3D models and loads more. I have my own company as a video editor, videographer and photographer. Currently I have completed a promotional video for a company, I designed a satellite in 3d studio max which is now used in the opening of a russian news program and I am looking to expand. I am in the middle of making a series of video tutorial dvds for the national autistic society on how to use a pc. After all not all of us can understand pc’s for dummies so i show them on screen how to use a pc.

Programs used

After effects

photoshop

3D studio Max

Sony Vegas

Adobe encore

Sony DVD architect

Bryce

Poser

Fxhome visionlab

I will be sure to post up my videos to give you an example of what I can do. I also make a lot of video tutorials and these have had great responses on youtube. So I’m happy to join you

Inactive

Hi Dave:

i just joined the forums myself and enjoyed reading your intro. I am not too technically-minded and after viewing some of your very professionalwork on your website thought it best to just say hello and share a cup of coffee with you thiscold Sunday morning in NYC.

My primary interests are in shooting video and organizing videomakers into a network of interlinked websites for the purpose of promoting and selling videos in their area. I am just getting started with this project but you can get the idea by visiting http://www.myDVDnyc.com

Inactive

Welcome. You sound like you will be an excellent resource to have kicking around the forum! Make yourself comfortable.

Participant

Yeah, pull up a chair and join in!

Inactive

welcome to the community!

Inactive

Welcome! We look forward to talking with you!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best laptops for video editing — 2021

For video editors, finding the perfect portable workstation is like catching a unicorn. It is no easy task to find the perfect balance of performance vs price point.
homicide-bootstrap