New member saying hi

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      videofxuniverse
      Participant

Hi there people, let me introduce myself, I am Dave the owner of http://www.video-fx-universe.com I am an advanced video editor, my skills range from filming, editing, adding special fx, creating and animating 3D models and loads more. I have my own company as a video editor, videographer and photographer. Currently I have completed a promotional video for a company, I designed a satellite in 3d studio max which is now used in the opening of a russian news program and I am looking to expand. I am in the middle of making a series of video tutorial dvds for the national autistic society on how to use a pc. After all not all of us can understand pc’s for dummies so i show them on screen how to use a pc.

Programs used

After effects

photoshop

3D studio Max

Sony Vegas

Adobe encore

Sony DVD architect

Bryce

Poser

Fxhome visionlab

I will be sure to post up my videos to give you an example of what I can do. I also make a lot of video tutorials and these have had great responses on youtube. So I’m happy to join you

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Dave:

i just joined the forums myself and enjoyed reading your intro. I am not too technically-minded and after viewing some of your very professionalwork on your website thought it best to just say hello and share a cup of coffee with you thiscold Sunday morning in NYC.

My primary interests are in shooting video and organizing videomakers into a network of interlinked websites for the purpose of promoting and selling videos in their area. I am just getting started with this project but you can get the idea by visiting http://www.myDVDnyc.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Welcome. You sound like you will be an excellent resource to have kicking around the forum! Make yourself comfortable.

Aspyrider
      Participant

Yeah, pull up a chair and join in!

Anonymous
      Inactive

welcome to the community!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Welcome! We look forward to talking with you!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Open Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN