new camcorder

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

hi.. what are the features of cam corder?? what type of storage does it use?? please reply.. thanks!!!

Inactive

percussion_freaks10 Wrote:

hi.. what are the features of cam corder?? what type of storage does it use?? please reply.. thanks!!!

Hi, I want to buy a bicycle to fly above the Himalayas and cross the Pacific Ocean on. Please help me, I don’t know what type of sneakers will best work with the bike.

Man, what was this question about? What to you want to know?

Inactive

1. record video onto a tape (duh)

2. depending on the camera, it can either record onto 8mm tape, super 8 or 16mm film, Hi8 tapes, MicroMV tapes, SD Cards, Mini DV tapes, straight to a hard drive, lots of different things to record onto.

SVHS, i’ve been looking into the same thing…i’m thinking reebok’s, what about you?

Inactive

the only Wrote:

SVHS, i’ve been looking into the same thing…i’m thinking reebok’s, what about you?

I’m a Nike fan, but if you got an old pair of Reebok’s to give away, they’ll be fine.

Inactive

There are so many features to a camera and you can’t just ask what they are. You’ll find out what they are eventually

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2021

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
homicide-bootstrap