Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Classifieds › New bundle – RT.X2 with Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 Upgrade
- August 3, 2007 at 9:45 AM #38092videoguysParticipant
Matrox and Adobe have put together a great bundle for existing Premiere owners to move up to the worlds most powerful real-time hardware the RT.X2!!
Now you can purchase the RT.X2 hardware together with an upgrade to Premiere Pro CS3 for just $1495!!
The Matrox RT.X2 3.0 release provides support for Adobe Creative Suite 3 Production Premium and Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 software as well as support for additional HD and SD cameras and editing resolutions including the Panasonic P2 MXF 720p format.
The RT.X2 3.0 release brings extensive new camera support, giving users many more workflow options including realtime native editing of the popular Panasonic P2 MXF 720p format, said Wayne Andrews, Matrox RT.X2 product manager. Combined with all the exciting new features of Adobe Creative Suite 3 Production Premium, Matrox RT.X2 users now have all the tools they need to produce top-quality SD and HD productions – creatively, efficiently, and faster than ever – then easily deliver to tape, DVD, Blu-ray disc, the web, and mobile devices.
New features in the Matrox RT.X2 3.0 release include:
Adobe Creative Suite 3 Production Premium support
Native editing of Panasonic P2 MXF 720p and SD files
Panasonic VariCam 720p support
New progressive SD editing resolutions
Sony HDV 1080p support (HVR-V1 cameras)
Canon 24f and 30f mode support
Realtime color correction using RGB curves
Realtime Adobe garbage masks
Realtime sphere effect
Realtime timecode filter
1) The Matrox RT.X2 ver 3 drivers require Premiere Pro CS3
2) Matrox has announced that they will not be releasing CS3 drivers for RTX100
3) Matrox RTX100 / RT2500 / RT2000 owners who have already upgraded to CS3 can purchase the RT.X2 hardware only for $1,295
4) While supplies last existing Premiere owners can also still purchase the RT.X2 hardware bundled with Adobe Production Studio Premium CS2 UPGRADE and a FREE upgrade to Production Premium CS3 for $2,195
5) While supplies last you can still purchase the RT.X2 with Premiere Pro CS2 and a free upgrade to Premiere Pro CS3 $1,695
6) While supplies last you can still purchase the RT.X2 bundled with Adobe Production Studio Premium CS2 and a FREE upgrade to Production Premium CS3 for $2,495
For more information http://www.videoguys.com/rtx2.html
- August 15, 2007 at 5:08 PM #167938AnonymousInactive
So I see this post and although I am working things out pretty good the question arises what will a capture card do for me ? how will a card improve my present workflow.
For consistancy the specs to my present rig:
2x single core 2.6 ghz AMD Opteron
2 gig ecc ram
PNY Quadro fx 3000 256 gpu
2 sata raptor 10,000 rpm drives
2 eide WD 7200 rpm drives
XP PRO 32 bit
Premiere Pro 2.0
Panny DVX100bp minidv w firewire
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.