new and looking for new video camra

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

hey im conner from wa i downhill longboard and wanna get more into filming and into short flims right know i have two camras but i want to get somthing hd and somthing that has a fast auto fouces

i have a Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS for pics

and a canon PowerShot SX20 IS for video

so i just need some help on picking a camra under 1000 but somthing to work for me thanks!

Luis Maymi LopezLuis Maymi Lopez
      Participant

Check out this recent forum threat “What Camera Should I Purchase?” Also search the rest of the forum, your question had been a lot in this forum so you will find good information.

Just off the top of my head Conner I’d say check out the GoPro line of sports cameras. Depending on the model, you can do DV or HD for pretty cheap with a good looking image.

Participant

oh thanks but i forgot to add that yes i have a go pro im looking for a still camera so i can video tape ever one and add the go pro into my videos!

Okay, BTW the new Go Pro’s also do stills as well.

Participant

thanks ya they look great but just looking for somthing that can zoom and stuff

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best camcorders for any video shooter — 2021

Professional camcorders are often smaller, lighter, cheaper, and have more controls than other cameras. These are the best on the market today.
homicide-bootstrap