New and dont know what camcorder to get!

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 14 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi all!

I am Flame Boi from Canada. I have been video editing for some time now but my recent camera just doesn’t produce the video that i want (as it is a camera meant for pictures not video)

My dad has agreed for me to get a new camera but i have no idea where to start. If you guys(and girls) who are more experienced with this stuff can help me with selecting a camera then that would be great!

I just have a few specifications i want for the camera:
      -I want it to store the video data on a memory card or a HDD(Hard disk Drive), so that i can upload them onto my computer and edit them.
      -The price is around $300-$450 dollars canadian.

I’m going out this weekend with my dad to the store to look at the cameras, but i just want some background info before i go so i can see whats good and whats not. Those salesmen will say anything to get you to buy somethin! X-D
      Any info on this would be great also!

Thanks! πŸ™‚ hopefully soon i will be able to show you guys some of my videos!

Inactive

yea i was going to ask if there was a way for the Mini Dv tapes. But i guess you answered that already!

Thanks Compusolver you’ve guided me greatly!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders β€” 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap