Nero Vision 4 essentials – burning pre-edited stuff

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Nero Vision 4 essentials – burning pre-edited stuff

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi,

I have successfully edited together and burned a few DVDs using nero 4 essentials.
      I recently imported a few titles from various other DVDs and the program warned me that i had too much info and that it might not work properly. However that was b4 i had edited most of it out so i assumed it wouldn’t be a problem by the time i got to the finishing stage.
      However when i get to the stage where you select a title page background etc at the top left hand corner where it says ‘select a menu’ in my other projects it simply says ‘title 1’ and works fine. But in this particular project it says ‘main menu’ which means that the huge pre-edited titles are selected for burning. You can click on it and get a drop down to the ‘title 1’ menu that i want. But still when it actually comes to the burn stage it trys to burn all the pre-edited stuff.

Any help much appreciated

S.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap