Need to submit bid for video production – template?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Need to submit bid for video production – template?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      sftrevor
      Participant

Hello – I need to submit a bid for video production services. This one is pretty straight forward – green screen with single subject reading from teleprompter. I’m looking for a template for the bid on services.

thanks in advance.

EarlC

Pretty much, unless you’re involved in a major production above/below the line, work such as you’re proposing here is simply based on an hourly scale. Not much cause for itemizing IMHO. Or for a form or template of one.

Your business name, services to be rendered and equipment/personnel included. Estimated number of hours to completion.

fjclaus
      Participant

If you have Microsoft Word or Excel you can go on Microsoft.com. You can download a nice professional looking template for a service business and just edit it for your purposes. I’ve done this many times in the past.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN