Need to submit bid for video production – template?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Need to submit bid for video production – template?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello – I need to submit a bid for video production services. This one is pretty straight forward – green screen with single subject reading from teleprompter. I’m looking for a template for the bid on services.

thanks in advance.

Pretty much, unless you’re involved in a major production above/below the line, work such as you’re proposing here is simply based on an hourly scale. Not much cause for itemizing IMHO. Or for a form or template of one.

Your business name, services to be rendered and equipment/personnel included. Estimated number of hours to completion.

Participant

If you have Microsoft Word or Excel you can go on Microsoft.com. You can download a nice professional looking template for a service business and just edit it for your purposes. I’ve done this many times in the past.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap