Need to save as audio CD & MP3 file? Pinnacle 10.6 does not have options.

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Sound Need to save as audio CD & MP3 file? Pinnacle 10.6 does not have options.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Sorry, for dup post in ProdTech didn’t see this category.

I have Pinnacle 10.6 which does not have an option to save as MP3 file, but of course 12 does. I made a nature sound audio, but can not burn as CD audio or MP3 file.

Pinnacle Live Chat told me to save as MPEG2, and to look online for a free MP3 converter. Is this correct? If so, does anyone know of a good free MP3 converter? I have spent so much time on trying to make this work. Help!

My options under save as File Types are:

• AVI, DiVX, iPOD Compatible, MPEG-1 2 and 4, Real Media, Sony PSP Compatible, Windows Media.

I don’t have AIFF or WAV. So, what do you suggest?

• Thank you ahead of time for anyone’s help. Barbara

Participant

This website has pretty good software. This is what I have used for the past 3 or 4 years to convert audio. It’s free, although there is a pay version. After 30 days, some of the features are taken away, but the basic conversion tools continue to work fine. Like I said, this is what I always use.

http://www.nch.com.au/index.html

http://www.nch.com.au/switch/plus.html

Participant

brandon0409
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, !!

WOW!! Brandon, that is the only thing that has worked, and what a really GREAT PROGRAM!!

I have tried everything under the sun, and this worked just as fast as itdidto download the FREE Program.

The FREE FILE CONVERTER converted the MPEG-4 file from Pinnacle to a MP3 file & Audio CD in minutes – ’til then nothing else has worked, BUT this did work!!

THANK YOU AGAIN… I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GRATEFUL!! FINALLY END OF PROBLEM.

• Viewing 2 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap