Need to make dvds from VHS tapes and DVDs

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Need to make dvds from VHS tapes and DVDs

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

HI,

Im looking for an efficient way to make copies of non-copyrighted vhs tapes and dvds.I work in a law library and can only make copies whileI am there.I know that VHS tapes must be recorded in realtime with DVD/VCR recorders, but I am wondering if there is a way to create or use a system that will combine all my needs into one unit. Since VHS is recorded in realtime, I would preferably like to have the option of using 2 or more vhs to dvd (or hd) recorders at a time. Is this possible?What about using vhs camcorders?I like this because they come with lcd screens that can help me cue up the video i need to replicate. Can they be connected to a burner or standalone burner? Are there any ideas. My budget is also somwhat limited, for now, until i can get this rolling.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap