Need to make dvds from VHS tapes and DVDs

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Need to make dvds from VHS tapes and DVDs

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      duplicator
      Participant

HI,

Im looking for an efficient way to make copies of non-copyrighted vhs tapes and dvds.I work in a law library and can only make copies whileI am there.I know that VHS tapes must be recorded in realtime with DVD/VCR recorders, but I am wondering if there is a way to create or use a system that will combine all my needs into one unit. Since VHS is recorded in realtime, I would preferably like to have the option of using 2 or more vhs to dvd (or hd) recorders at a time. Is this possible?What about using vhs camcorders?I like this because they come with lcd screens that can help me cue up the video i need to replicate. Can they be connected to a burner or standalone burner? Are there any ideas. My budget is also somwhat limited, for now, until i can get this rolling.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN