Need to find New York skyline for school project, can’t spend money

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Open Forum Need to find New York skyline for school project, can’t spend money

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hey, I have a project due on monday, and I’d really like to have a new york skyline in it. The Cheapest I could find online, however, was $50 and others were as high as $500. This is way outside of my high school budget, does anyone know of a website where I can get skyline video free or extreamly cheap?

Thanks,
      Bret

Fifty dollars IS extremely cheap for something decent. Barely the cost of a new pair of Nikes.

Participant

I think a highschool student, using it for educational purposes, could get away with using a clip, without permission…. depends on what he intends to do with it after he gets it marked (ie no copies/internet/film festivals/contests etc). $50.00 sound pretty cheap to me, if the footage is good, then it would be worth it.

Participant

try footagefirm.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best 360 cameras available — 2021

360-degree video is a brand new medium driven by new 360 camera technology. However, its immersive qualities create unique technological challenges.
homicide-bootstrap