Need to find New York skyline for school project, can’t spend money

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Open Forum Need to find New York skyline for school project, can’t spend money

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hey, I have a project due on monday, and I’d really like to have a new york skyline in it. The Cheapest I could find online, however, was $50 and others were as high as $500. This is way outside of my high school budget, does anyone know of a website where I can get skyline video free or extreamly cheap?

Thanks,
      Bret

Fifty dollars IS extremely cheap for something decent. Barely the cost of a new pair of Nikes.

Participant

I think a highschool student, using it for educational purposes, could get away with using a clip, without permission…. depends on what he intends to do with it after he gets it marked (ie no copies/internet/film festivals/contests etc). $50.00 sound pretty cheap to me, if the footage is good, then it would be worth it.

Participant

try footagefirm.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Stock media: How to find and use the best stock photos, videos, music and more

Acquiring stock media and editing it into your project is very often faster, cheaper and much more convenient than creating that media yourself.
homicide-bootstrap