Need to BURN!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

πŸ˜• Hi all! I need to get software that will allow me to make a TV viewable DVDs! Out of all sorts of Video Media on a computer! I want to watch the DVDs on my home DVD player! Just tell me a name of any kind of a program, free or paid version. And how do I make the DVDs to be played on my home player later on after the burn! I obviously would need some instructions as well! Thank you all for your help! πŸ˜•

Inactive

Download a 30-day evaluation copy of DVD-Lab Studio from http://www.mediachance.com/dvdlab/index.html
      Instruction and tutorial available on the website.

Enjoy, πŸ™‚
      Ken Hull

Inactive

Will that program alow me to burn DVDs on my computer, and watch them on my TV later? Is this what I’m looking for? Tank you VERY much for your help!!! ->

Inactive

The site offers 15 different programs. If you could let me know which one do I need to buy in order to burn DVDs so that I can watch them on my home DVD player later on, it would help A LOT!

P.S. You say that instructions are included, right?

Inactive

It’s been a while since I used it, but I remember 3 versions:

1. DVD-Lab Standard: The least expensive. Probaby had every feature I would need, but they just went with the original code; didn’t update the product. I was concerned that it might not work with the latest hardware.
      2. DVD-Lab Studio. Has more features, and the code is updated. So I downloaded the evaluation copy of it, burned a DVD, and the DVD worked great on every player I could find. I was about to buy the non-evaluation copy, when Sony emailed me an offer I couldn’t refuse: For about the same price I could upgrade to the latest version of Vegas, and get the DVD authoring for it.
      3. DVD-Lab Pro. Even more features that the Studio version. It also was updated.

Somewhere on their website is an easy tutorial for burning a DVD. But you’ll have to do the detective work yourself to find that tutorial. πŸ˜‰ It’s been too long for me to remember the steps for using that product.

Ken Hull

Inactive

Ken, but you are sure that this is what I need, to burn my VIDEO media on to a DVD to BE played on my home DVD player? I don’t want to buy something that is not it???

Inactive

The reason for the 30-day free trial is so you can see if it works for you. I used DVD-Lab Studio to burn a couple DVDs, and they worked on the 2 players and 3 computers I tested it on. Honesty, I don’t know what else to tell you. X-D
      Ken Hull

Inactive

Okey Dokey! Will try the TRIAL! Thanks for your help!

Inactive

One key thing to remember is that the DVD format is very specific. Files that are not in the DVD format needs to be converted. While a program like Adobe Encore will convert some non-DVD files, it won’t convert all. You said you want to make DVDs from all sorts of media. Canopus Procoder is a great program for converting video files to and from virtually any format.

If the DVD authoring program you end up choosing doesn’t support, lets say, quicktime or MPEG4, then you’ll need something like Procoder to convert it first. The DVD format is MPEG2. Any video format NOT MPEG2 needs to be converted.

Inactive

KKMACYou don’t know how thankful I am to you for your help! Can you please provide me with links for the CONVERTER and And for any other programs I need. If you can, give me freeware links, if not, I will try cracking it! Again THANK YOU!!!

Inactive

I don’t know if this site will provide you everything but there is alot of free software. Good luck!

http://www.videohelp.com/tools

Inactive

THANK YOU!!!

Inactive

Checked out the site, it offers A LOT of different software, free and paid versions. But unfortunately can’t find software suitable for my needs. All I want to do, is to burn a lot of different formats of video media, to a DVD, PLAYABLE on my home TV! πŸ˜•

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap