Need Stock Footage?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Well I finally got my stock footage discs online! See them here. Take a look and if you need one there is a link there. ;-D

J.

PS: ebay stores are a pain to setup. LOL

Inactive

Aspyrider,

If you have stock footage to sell, I would recommend pond5.com. You can create an account, upload footage for free (provided it meets specifications), and then anyone in the world can buy your footage for a price you set. Pond5 gets 50% of the profit and you get 50%. I just started uploading some of my footage. They also have a great interactive flash footage-previewer they call a “widget.” You can customize with your clips and then embedd it in your own website. I have one embedded on my website if you want to see it (http://www.sdgstudio.net/stock.aspx)

I would appreciate any critiqueing of my footage.

I’m just on my way over to check out yours. I’ll let you know what I think.

Participant

Thanks I’ll look into that. 🙂

Participant

bump 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

A Lighting Buyer’s Guide

The best lights for video production — 2020

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap