Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Open Forum › Need Stock Footage?
- September 20, 2008 at 12:10 AM #43825
- September 20, 2008 at 1:35 AM #183677AnonymousInactive
If you have stock footage to sell, I would recommend pond5.com. You can create an account, upload footage for free (provided it meets specifications), and then anyone in the world can buy your footage for a price you set. Pond5 gets 50% of the profit and you get 50%. I just started uploading some of my footage. They also have a great interactive flash footage-previewer they call a “widget.” You can customize with your clips and then embedd it in your own website. I have one embedded on my website if you want to see it (http://www.sdgstudio.net/stock.aspx)
I would appreciate any critiqueing of my footage.
I’m just on my way over to check out yours. I’ll let you know what I think.
- September 20, 2008 at 4:35 AM #183678
Thanks I’ll look into that. 🙂
- September 24, 2008 at 6:07 PM #183679
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.