Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Need spot removing editing software for burnt pixel
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- April 13, 2010 at 10:42 PM #40622AnonymousInactive
I shooting with a canon XL1. I done a wedding and looking at the footage I see a burnt pixel on the footage. Its worse during the reception in low light. I called Canon and one other place to repair it and its over $1000.00. I have other weddings coming up real soon and need to edit these last one. Please tell me there is Software that could remove the spot on the footage just for one burnt pixel. I an using Vegas Pro for editing(I know don’t laugh I’ll get it all right sometime). Thanks for any help
- April 13, 2010 at 11:47 PM #174202Grinner HesterParticipant
Vegas will work fine. Just stack the footage on v2, move it over a few pixels and mask the missing pixel.
- April 14, 2010 at 12:00 AM #174203composite1Member
Grinner’s right with masking the spot where the burnt pixel is. Look up the Masking Tool in the Vegas Help manual to learn how to mask out the part of the image you don’t want.
- April 20, 2010 at 7:44 PM #174204AnonymousInactive
Thanks so much for you help I’ll give it a try and let you know if it works. thanks again.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.