Need spot removing editing software for burnt pixel

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Need spot removing editing software for burnt pixel

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I shooting with a canon XL1. I done a wedding and looking at the footage I see a burnt pixel on the footage. Its worse during the reception in low light. I called Canon and one other place to repair it and its over $1000.00. I have other weddings coming up real soon and need to edit these last one. Please tell me there is Software that could remove the spot on the footage just for one burnt pixel. I an using Vegas Pro for editing(I know don’t laugh I’ll get it all right sometime). Thanks for any help

Participant

Vegas will work fine. Just stack the footage on v2, move it over a few pixels and mask the missing pixel.

Joe,

Grinner’s right with masking the spot where the burnt pixel is. Look up the Masking Tool in the Vegas Help manual to learn how to mask out the part of the image you don’t want.

Inactive

Thanks so much for you help I’ll give it a try and let you know if it works. thanks again.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2020

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your...
homicide-bootstrap