Need someone to create audio loops for me…

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Employment Need someone to create audio loops for me…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi,

I sell commercial After effects Projects on my site. I need to source Audio loops -( something like you would find on audiojungle.com)- which I could sell/re-sell along with my animations.

I would even be willing to give the sound designer a cut on every item I would sell on my site. But I have no idea where to get my music loops created, or whom to partner with.

I did think of going to one of the freelancer forums , but one of the issues bugging me is – how would I know if the music is original and not ripped from elsewhere..If you get my drift..

Thanks. any help would be appreciated.

Participant

Shoot me a pm, I used to own a recording studio. I still have all my gear its just crammed in my basement now with everything else I own..we can talk. I was doing originaldemo work for song writers online. I have one original surf song I wrote online if you wanna hear a quickie demo.. search youtube for “surfin ussr” by Harry Brookes. I cant send link from this computer,sorry

Thanks,Harry

Inactive

Hello Weddingmaster,

[search youtube for “surfin ussr” by Harry Brookes] –

Nice Music! I am not an audio guy at all -but just to let you know what kind of music loops I am looking for.. Let me point you to some samples –

sample 1

sample 2

Thanks.

Participant

No problem at all, These were done with a keyboard program that I already own. I see thataudiojungle sells cheap but that is only a one shot deal and not for re-sale. Let me load my program up tonight and shoot you a couple of samples in the next few days. What length are you working with :30, :60 are pretty common lengths.

Harry

Inactive

when I work with sound loops -I generally tailor my animations to match the duration of the sound.

Currently my focus is on intros/logo stings- that will be around 12-15 seconds in length.

Participant

I need to reload software, be patient..sorry

Harry

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap