Need someone to create audio loops for me…

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Employment Need someone to create audio loops for me…

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi,

I sell commercial After effects Projects on my site. I need to source Audio loops -( something like you would find on audiojungle.com)- which I could sell/re-sell along with my animations.

I would even be willing to give the sound designer a cut on every item I would sell on my site. But I have no idea where to get my music loops created, or whom to partner with.

I did think of going to one of the freelancer forums , but one of the issues bugging me is – how would I know if the music is original and not ripped from elsewhere..If you get my drift..

Thanks. any help would be appreciated.

Participant

Shoot me a pm, I used to own a recording studio. I still have all my gear its just crammed in my basement now with everything else I own..we can talk. I was doing originaldemo work for song writers online. I have one original surf song I wrote online if you wanna hear a quickie demo.. search youtube for “surfin ussr” by Harry Brookes. I cant send link from this computer,sorry

Thanks,Harry

Inactive

Hello Weddingmaster,

[search youtube for “surfin ussr” by Harry Brookes] –

Nice Music! I am not an audio guy at all -but just to let you know what kind of music loops I am looking for.. Let me point you to some samples –

sample 1

sample 2

Thanks.

Participant

No problem at all, These were done with a keyboard program that I already own. I see thataudiojungle sells cheap but that is only a one shot deal and not for re-sale. Let me load my program up tonight and shoot you a couple of samples in the next few days. What length are you working with :30, :60 are pretty common lengths.

Harry

Inactive

when I work with sound loops -I generally tailor my animations to match the duration of the sound.

Currently my focus is on intros/logo stings- that will be around 12-15 seconds in length.

Participant

I need to reload software, be patient..sorry

Harry

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2021

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
homicide-bootstrap