Need some suggestions on video player

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

..i have some .avi/.wmv/.mpeg videos, I also have a website but I don/t know how to upload these videos to my websiste. My friends said that I should have a flash video player on my site and put all these videos to the flash video player but I m a totally newbie on this issue. After some searching I found this program.

My problem is that

Has anyone ever heard of thsis program Moyea Web Player Pro? Or this brand? I find it interesting and basically satisfy my requirments but I havent decided to buy it. Need some advice.

Thanks./Stephanie

Stephanie…

…before you buy any kind of commercial software (sorry, I am not familiar with Moyea) I suggest you do a Google search and check out some of the YouTube-like forums that are available. Many of these, in addition to offering placement of your clips/samples on their sites, also provide you with cut-and-paste code that can be applied to YOUR web site, making a playback window on your actual pages. One that comes to mind is http://www.blip.tv where they actually set up your clips on several formats, including flash (I currently use QuickTime and my dotMac – it has a new name now – account, but I am experimenting with these to determine their feasibility as we change up and improve our web site contents). From there, blip actually also shares clips you post on several of the other web sites that do this.

It might be worth checking out before you spend money unnecessarily.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Storage Buyer's Guide

The best digital storage for video editors — 2020

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap