need some quick advice

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve been looking into buying a camera to get started in video production. (I’m only in high school and have to rely on school equipment and computers at the moment) I think I’ve decided on on the Canon FS-100 because of it’s use on SDHC cards and the mic input If I ever need it. At most places it is around $250 but B&H just put up a used FS-100 for $200. I’m pretty sure I can trust them to only put up decent equipment for re-sale but I would appreciate your input.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/used/539224/Canon_2699B001AA_FS_100_Flash_Memory_Camcorder.html

Thanks

Anonymous
      Inactive

just emailed them on the condition, This was there reply:

The item #627549 (Canon – FS-100 Flash Memory Camcorder (Silver)) is a Factory Refurbished product, and restored to the exact manufacturer specifications by the original manufacturer. It also comes with a 90-day warranty. These unused or used items have been returned to original manufacturers for various reasons; for example, use in field tests, use in sales displays, and cancellations.

looks good

EarlC

B and H is tops – over the past 20 years I have spent thousands of dollars with them and have NEVER been screwed, or let down. They can be a bit abrupt and almost even insulting sounding sometimes, especially if you’re not REAL sure what you want, but I think that’s just the way people in sales get sometimes when they deal with thousands of tire kickers year-in and year-out.

Except for very unique and special situations and circumstances, I will continue to always purchase my video/audio gear from B&H.

Anonymous
      Inactive

the thing I just thought of is the accessories that are normally included with the camera. They are not listed on the used page and they add up to a lot more than $50. I E-mailed them to be sure and I am waiting for their reply

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best lenses for video — 2021

Lenses are key to making your favorite camera create the images you envision. These are the best lenses for video available today.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN