need help with video

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I have an canon hf r20 camcorder. when i download it onto my computer via USB with the software provide. the video is playing like it is in slow motions.

Thanks

How fast is your computer? What software are you using for playback?

Participant

i am playing it back with VLC and I have an olde machine. Processor is an AMD Athlon 64 processor 3200+ 2.00 GHz. 3.00 GB of RAM. Also, I am trying to make a DVD out of it with moviefactory and it is doing the same thing.

Thanks

voodeuxvoodeux
      Participant

Might be the system. Can you transfer the footage to a friends computer to test out? Have you tried opening the movie file with QT or Windows Media Player?

Check your CPU usage during playback. If you’re running at/near 100%, then you’re out of luck.

Participant

could be the video card as well, what are you running there? at least 1GB of dedicated video RAM.

Participant

I need some help! (newbe)

I do video as family only projects and use 2 low end editors. ( IE:… Corel X5 and Adobe PE 10 )

They are not able to fix my problem or I just do not have enough knowledge to use them.

PROBLEM………….

I have a clip taken from a VHS tape that was created Approx 1954. It was 8mm film taken 1953 then put on VHS.

It was filmed in available light that was very poor and the video is very dark.

It is my Grandparents 50 th anniversary and nothing else exists but this.

I need to make it presentable as possible.

I have a copy of the clip on my FTP Server

URL= jimsvideostuff.dyndns-home.com

User Name:……… darkvideo

Password:…………fixit

Any info or help would be welcome

Participant

I do video as family only projects and use 2 low end editors. ( IE:… Corel X5 and Adobe PE 10 )

They are not able to fix my problem or I just do not have enough knowledge to use them.

PROBLEM………….

I have a clip taken from a VHS tape that was created Approx 1954. It was 8mm film taken 1953 then put on VHS.

Participant

PROBLEM………….

Participant

PROBLEM………….

Participant

PROBLEM………….

Participant

PROBLEM………….

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap