Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Need help with opening for a Training Video
- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
- March 11, 2010 at 10:20 PM #45912AnonymousInactive
I am looking for some help. I am going to be editing a video and I am looking for a generic opening to it. Does anyone know of where I can find some good templates? Just looking for something where I can splice in video.
Thanks in advance!
- March 11, 2010 at 11:48 PM #189911RobParticipant
a cool opening may be one that mimics Top Gear…I’ve always thought they have a pretty cool opening
- March 11, 2010 at 11:52 PM #189912Luis Oscar MaymiParticipant
You can use a animated background, add some text and a powerful music. You can download animated backgrounds for free here http://www.movietools.info/. Check out this thread for royalty free music http://videomaker.com/community/forums/topic/royalty-free-music.
- March 12, 2010 at 12:22 AM #189913AnonymousInactive
Check the weekly Freebie at Pond5
From time to time a good animation is offered.
- March 12, 2010 at 1:03 PM #189914birdcatParticipant
MotionLoops (http://www.motionloops.com/) also has a free weekly download – You just have to register. Some of them are very nice.
Also Digital Juice has daily specials (around $15 each for an entire volume of goodies) on their Editor’s Toolkit Singles and Theme Kits (http://www.digitaljuice.com/products/ – Look at the bottom of the page).
You could also just create something in your NLE – I did this one in Vegas and Paint Shop Pro in a couple of hours all told and now I use it all the time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH0mQGQkOv8
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.